A new Crysis 2 PC patch is scheduled to go live later today. Below you will find a list of the top fixes.
List of changes
• Further improved anti-cheat measures
• Fix for spurious characters appearing when initiating text chat
• Fix for Chatlog doesn’t disappear after kill cam
• Fixed occasional login issues
• Changed VOIP defaults
• Fixed some UI aspect issues on multiple monitors
• Added option for crouch toggle in MP & SP
• Fixed a bug where players lost Nano Catalyst points after restarting the game
We’re working hard with our Ranked Server Partners to switch the servers at the same time that the patch goes live – but inevitably this will take time so we ask for your patience. When you launch the game, the patch will auto-download. If you cannot find servers, please exit the game and re-start to ensure the patch has applied.
You can check the version number by selecting Properties on Crysis2.exe and selecting Details. The correct version after patching will be 126.96.36.199, and the executable will be signed by Crytek GmbH.
Added the Nano Catalyst bug to the list of fixed issues. There seems to be a little confusion about the patch so please note, this is not the full list, but rather the key highlights.
For Steam Users
Steam users will experience some prolonged loading times in this patch for which we apologise. We will update the Steam build in the next few days to resolve this issue.