FarCry 2 Patch Ver 1.02
Ubisoft has released a 1.02 patch for Far Cry 2. This update adds a number of multiplayer tweaks and fixes.
Changes and fixes in v1.02
– Added triple-header support to the game.
– A widescreen option has been added and can be enabled only in single player mode.
– Fixed the direct join by IP functionality.
– Added the minimum number of players in the host options.
– Added the player’s death count in the scoreboard.
– The host can now set the respawn time in Advanced options, for player matches only.
– The host can now set the starting rank of all players in the match, in Advanced options, for player matches only.
– The VIP is shown on the scoreboard, for your team only.
– The scoreboard is now displayed by the highest XP points to the lowest.
– The ping system has been improved to display a more accurate result.
– It is now possible to conduct a multiplayer match search from the map leader board.
– Fixed certain characters that weren’t allowed during profile creation (- . _ ,)
– It is now possible to add a clan name to the player¡¦s name through the use_clan_tag console command.
– Players can now filter the server list using different parameters (ping, PunkBuster, game mode, dedicated, server name, number of players, ranked/unranked).
– The IEDs are now destructible by shooting on them or throwing a grenade close to them.
– In ranked matches, players can now play more than one match on the same host.
– Added quickmatch to the map download screen. It will matchmake on the selected map.
– The distance from a wounded teammate is now displayed.
– The host can now select a VIP before starting the match.
– It is now possible to use the use_clan_tag command.
– Fixed a bug with clan tag and multiple clients
– Multiplayer: Minimum players numbers default setting is now 4
– Fixed some unrepresentative text in the scoreboard.
– Added text to display distance when teamate is down
– Fix a freeze issue in match list if the player press ESC after trying to enter in a match with a password.